Carriage InnSan Francisco, California
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary wireless internet access in-room and throughout hotel
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast hosted every morning
- Free lobby computer kiosk with internet and printer
- Relaxing garden patio
- Dry cleaning available
- On-site parking available ($30.00 +tax per night for regular sized vehicles / extra charge applies for over sized vehicles)
- Access to outdoor, heated pool and fitness room located across the street
- Each room is named after an eccentric San Franciscan character with a portrait and plaque in room
- 26 inch flat screen TVs
- Cable TV and in-room pay-per-view movies
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- iPod docking stations
- Coffee/tea maker in-room
- Plush bathrobes
- In-room safes
- In-room voice mail
Free local and 800 toll-free telephone calls
Important Hotel Information
Cash Payment Policy: All guests must present a valid credit card or debit card at check-in. We do not accept “cash only” or personal checks for payment.
Incidental Charges: All guests will be required to present a valid credit card or debit card at check-in to cover incidentals charges. A minimum authorization of $75 will be assessed at check-in. This authorization will be applied to any charges, or in the case of none, will be released after check-out.
Debit Card Users: If a guest chooses to pay for room, tax or incidentals with a debit card, this card will be authorized for the length of their stay for room plus tax as well as a minimum charge of $75 per stay for incidentals. These funds are held until check out, upon check out the guest will only be charged for actual charges to their room folio. Any remaining amount of the original authorization will be released upon check out, but please note that some banks take up to seven (7) business days to release this authorization and will hold of these funds from your account.
100% Non-Smoking: All hotels are 100% non-smoking. A $250 non-refundable per day cleaning fee will be assessed for violators of our non-smoking policy.
Extra Person Fee: Beginning April 1, 2011, Haiyi Hotels will assess an Additional Person Charge of $20.00 plus tax per night for each extra occupant who is 18 years of age and older. This charge is assessed for triple or quadruple person occupancy, and does not apply to single or double occupancy.